MY PURCHASES / MY CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
How do I find my customer account?
On my computer
Click on Sign in in the top right corner
Enter your email address and password
On my cellphone
Below the logo: click on the silhouette icon
Enter your email address and password.
To create a Pro account, simply click on "My account" and choose the "Professional account" tab. Then a form will have to be completed. After verification of the VAT number, an email will be sent to you to inform you that the Pro account is active. Once refreshed your page, the public prices will be automatically discounted by 10%.
How do I edit my order invoice?
Log in to your Customer Account
Navigate to My order history and details
- Here you’ll see your orders since your account was created
- Edit your order invoices and download them in PDF format
How do I change my address or telephone number?
Log in to your Customer Account
Click on Addresses
Click on update (for address + telephone)
Create new address
How do I change my email address on my customer account?
Log in to your Customer Account
Navigate to Information
Enter your new details
What does Cristal Vibrasons guarantee if the bowl I ordered arrives in poor condition?
While the carrier is there:
Check the condition of the package
Refuse to accept the package if it is damaged
Inform Cristal Vibrasons
If I open the package on the day of delivery and
The bowl is broken:
- Inform Cristal Vibrasons the same day
- Send photos of the broken bowl in its packaging
Cristal Vibrasons will re-fulfill my order one time at its own expense
My bowl is cosmetically imperfect. Is this normal?
My bowl has streaks or tiny bubbles
- This is a normal result of the manufacturing process
- Transparent bowls will have traces of polishing on their walls
- These traces do not impair the instrument’s vibrational quality
- They do not make the instrument more fragile
My crystal bowl has tiny uncolored areas when I look at it up close in the light
- In the titanium, plasmonic and silver coloring processes and metal electrolysis, color is added without being absorbed into the material. It is normal to see tiny transparent points on the surface of the bowl
Someone broke my crystal bowl. How do I make an insurance claim?
You and the person who broke your crystal bowl have to make a statement
- The person who broke the bowl sends the statement to his/her ‘civil liability’ insurance
- You send the statement to your insurer with your original purchase invoice (downloadable from your customer account)
Cristal Vibrasons can assist you:
- If you are our customer: we’ll provide an invoice for replacement for your insurer
- If you are not our customer: we’ll provide an estimate for replacement for your insurer
Can I pay for my purchases in installments ?
YES pay in 3 installments at no extra charge
When making payment, select pay by check
Make out 3 checks to Cristal Vibrasons
- The 1st check will be debited on receipt
- The 2nd and 3rd checks will be debited in the following two months
Your product will be dispatched when we receive the checks from you in the mail
What duties are there on Cristal Vibrasons packages shipped abroad?
EU countries: no additional fees or customs charges
French overseas departments and territories: buy duty-free from our online store + duty and customs charges when you receive the package
OTHER COUNTRIES: buy duty-paid from our online store + duty and customs charges when you receive the package
How do I calculate my shipping charges before confirming my purchase?
Place your chosen products in your cart
Enter the required information with your shipping address
You’ll see the shipping charges calculated for your shipping address
CHOOSING AN INSTRUMENT
I ‘d like to start using a crystal bowl for care purposes. How do I choose one?
Some questions before you buy
What is my total budget (including bag + shipping charges)?
What is my therapeutic approach?
- Choice of model: bowl, handle bowl or chalice
- Choice of either a single crystal bowl or several bowls (note intervals)
- Choice of octave and note based on the characteristics of the people you are working with
- Choice of bowl based on its vibratory capacity and your practice
What are my personal preferences
- for sounds (high, low, medium)
- for colors
- for models
Need advice? Call +33 220.127.116.11.72
I’d like to buy my first crystal bowl. How do I choose one?
Some questions before you buy
- What kind of sounds do I like?
- Would I like my bowl colored, white or transparent?
- Would I like a bowl for handheld use, or will it be placed on a floor or table
- Am I looking for intense sound and vibration, or subtlety and rich harmonics?
- What would I like to do with this instrument?
- Play sounds only? Meditate? Practice self-healing? Experience altered consciousness? Make elixirs? Perform space clearing etc.
- How much money do I want to invest?
- Will I be moving it from place to place? Do I need a bag for protection and transport?
Contact us on +33 18.104.22.168.81
How do I choose a sacred geometry?
What you should know
- The holon and the pyramid each have two musical notes that vibrate and produce harmonics
- The merkabah has only one note. Harmonics are produced by repeated overlapping strikes
- The larger the instrument, the lower its sound and the slower its spiral (meditative)
- The smaller the instrument, the higher its sound and the faster its spiral (dynamizing)
- Medium sizes have a medium/high sound and a fairly fast spiral (energizing)
A detailed description of each geometry is provided for you, along with blog articles
What are the practical differences between a bowl, a chalice, and a handle bowl?
The frosted white bowl is played on a floor or table, resting on its support ring. The smaller-sized bowls can be played on the palm of your hand
All the OTHER crystal BOWLS are light enough to be played on the palm of your hand, allowing their sound spirals to unfurl fully. But a base that is too hard (e.g. tiled floor) can saturate your bowl with vibratory feedback more quickly
Being light and easy to manipulate, a crystal HANDLE BOWL allows you to direct its sound energy. It is perfect for therapeutic uses or practices using song
A BOWL with its own stand – or CHALICE – is just as easy to manipulate as a handle bowl, but it can also continue to sing until you put it back down
What difference do bowl size and musical notes make?
The diameter, height and thickness of a crystal bowl’s wall determine its musical note and octave.
The smaller the diameter, the more likely it is to have a high or medium-high sound and a fast spiral
Larger diameters (25 cm or more) will have more of a medium or low sound
Sounds and octaves
- Very low: octave 2
- Low: octave 3
- Medium: octave 4
- High: octave 5
- Very high: octave 6
The first notes of an octave are always the lowest within that octave (DO/RE/MI)
Every musical note has a vibration corresponding to a chakra. Read our blog to know more.
I don’t know anything about them. Are they easy to play?
YES! All Cristal Vibrasons crystal bowls, regardless of size or note, will play PERFECTLY!
The walls of our immaculate bowls are polished twice to allow the stick to glide easily
There are 2 basic notes and techniques:
- Singing sound: run the stick around the bowl to produce the lowest spiraling note
- Struck sound: gently strike the wall to produce the highest note in the spiral
I’m a beginner. Do I have to start with a white bowl?
No, you don’t
Whichever bowl you chose, we’ll help you learn the basic techniques on request (via Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger video etc.)
You can take our e-learning courses as well as courses at our Centre Cristal Vibrasons in Gironde, France
How do colors, gold or engravings affect a crystal bowl’s vibrations?
It’s not so much color as the coloring process that affects how a bowl vibrates.
- 24 carat Gold electrolysis generates a vibration that rises and expands
- Titanium gas coloring generates an increasing sound volume with vibratory effects
- Plasmonic gold or silver (nanoparticle) coloring generates a softer sound with oscillating harmonics (pulsating vibrations)
Laser engravings are energy shapes that inform the Quartz material (amplification and memory)
Read the article
Are transparent crystal bowls more fragile than other bowls?
- Their transparent appearance gives an illusion of greater fragility
- A crystal bowl will not withstand a collision with a hard surface. If it falls, it will crack
- Like a sacred object, your crystal bowl is at the center of your existence . . .
USING THE INSTRUMENTS
Are there any precautions I should take when using a quartz tuning fork?
- Purify your crystal tuning fork
- Strike only one of the two prongs at any one time
- Use gentle, precise movements
- Do not strike the prong again if it’s still vibrating
- Don’t try to force the vibrations to reach your body
What can I do with a crystal bowl?
Many uses – here are a few examples:
- Making elixirs
- Spiritual practices (sacred chants, mantras etc.)
- Energizing water
- Sound yoga
- Purification and clearing (people, places, stones etc.)
- Various medications (syrups, ointments, creams etc.)
How do I protect my crystal bowl?
- Cleansing and energy purification
- Bag for protection and transport
Do you have any advice on using sounds with children?
- Children are more sensitive to high sounds
- Low sounds can cause anxiety
- Avoid a sound intensity (volume) that could affect the child’s subtle bodies or saturate his/her physical vibratory capacity
- Allow the child to touch the bowl and produce sounds on it with the practitioner, so that the child can get used to unfamiliar sounds of this type (element of play)
- The period of play with vibration must be short
- Leave brief periods of silence between the sounds (time for integration + stimulation of curiosity and attention)
Can crystal bowls be used with a pregnant woman?
Sounds travel almost 5 times better in water than they do in air
- The baby will therefore benefit from a vibration massage via the amniotic fluid in which it is immersed
This is a very special moment for communication between mother and baby – support them sensitively
Crystal bowls and fatigue: what precautions should I take?
Sounds are energy!
When you're tired, get in touch with your inner state to check whether you are raising your energy level or, on the contrary, the crystal energy is making you feel tired
Adapt the intensity and timing of crystal sounds in line with how you are feeling
If you are in a depressed state, you may prefer to avoid using your bowl or play it very softly
- The gap between your crystal bowl’s vibration level and your own level of vitality may be too great – this will tire you out
Can crystal bowls be harmful?
NO, provided that
- You play with awareness and control
- You are attentive to your own feelings or the other person’s feelings
- You listen to your instrument’s vibratory language
- You appropriately adjust the way you play
- You don’t thoughtlessly increase the vibration intensity (your subtle bodies are sensitive to energy variations), and you take moments of silence for integration
Can I play my bowl by intuition alone, or do I need to do some training?
Your intuition is a ‘godlike’ advantage
- It must ALWAYS be there, hand in hand with the various things you have learned
- Paradoxically, training can help you trust in your intuition
When you feel that you have stopped making progress, training can also open you up to
- new practices
- a different perspective
- things you’ve never felt before
and help you to create new links between knowledge & practical experience
What length of time should I play my crystal bowl for to feel the benefits?
There are no fixed rules. You're the boss!
- However, the more expectations you have, the more you’ll focus on them, at the risk of not being receptive to what is manifesting itself
- Crystal sounds have an instantaneous effect, and even your perception of time will change if you let myself be ‘touched’ by them
- They lift the veil off whatever you’ve been repressing or controlling with your mind
- Sometimes you’ll experience unpleasant feelings, but that’s also part of the process of letting go of memories
Be attentive to all sensory perceptions and let your thoughts flow without getting hung up on them
- Meditate without trying to achieve any goal (including an amount of time)
- Meditate with whatever manifests itself to you
- Sometimes letting go takes place right at the start, sometimes not at all, and sometimes you pass through many states before it happens.